Holy Ducklings

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'M DUE TODAY! :)

Just sitting here writing my blog post and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new little duckling :)


I firmly believe that God didn't say "You will have this baby in exactly 40 weeks" for a reason. I believe He makes us wait to teach us patience, calmness, and how to deal with our hormonal emotions as a mother should. He teaches us not to be planners...to leave all what happens up to Him.


Maybe He gave me the extra time to spend alone with my two other children & husband. Whatever the reason, I know it's for the best.


My two other children are excited for their newest sibling. My son and daughter both want a brother. Vincent wants a playmate and my daughter wants to be the only little girl in the house :)

Enjoy these cute 20 week ultrasound picks :) Although the baby is much larger than this now ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment