Holy Ducklings

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today, I'm Thankful For

Just wanted to share some of the little and big things that I'm thankful for today......

My healthy, beautiful children.

Quiet blogging time with a warm cup of Joe.

Smiles.

The beauty of God around me...his infinite creations ( people, snow, animals, sunshine, clouds,....)

My husband doing the dishes.....let me tell you, this is a great one :)

Kisses and hugs.

A game of Old Maid with the kids.

Jeopardy @ 4:30.

The laughter from my son as I read the word "underwear" in the book "Froggy Goes to School."

Loading the washer with my daughter. 

Staring at my baby as he sleeps. 


It doesn't get much better than this :)



2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, beautiful sleeping baby! Love your Thankful list!! It helps the week go better when looking for thankfuls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie for the inspiration....I read your thankful post! What a great way to receive a spiritual lift :)I'll have to write thankfuls more often!

    ReplyDelete